HirePaths is a Kansas-originated, statewide educational campaign to inform and excite parents about options their child can pursue after high school to quickly and affordably launch a well-paying, in-demand career.
This campaign is the brainchild of New Boston Creative Group, LLC (NBCG), a Manhattan-based marketing and communications company with clients across the state.
The need for a skilled workforce has reached a crisis point. The principals of NBCG have brought together stakeholders from industry, professional associations and educational institutions to address this need. Founding investors in HirePaths include Textron Aviation, Stormont Vail Health, and the Kansas Contractors Association.
HirePaths is seeking other employers interested in helping to expand this campaign and be featured in its materials. For more information, contact Kristin Brighton.
Featured Employer Benefits:
- Prominent statewide social media and digital recognition throughout the campaign.
- Video featuring your company and why HirePaths is important to its success.
- Inclusion in other videos and commercials specific to your company or industry.
- A customized website landing page for your company to:
- Link to your own entry-level positions or job listings page
- Highlight other workforce resources or initiatives your company participates in, and
- Provide content about your company
Opportunity to provide input and network with other leading Kansas employers.
All payments will be made to the Kansas Rural Communities Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization. Payments that exceed the value of services rendered will be tax-deductible donations.
If you’d like to know more about getting involved with HirePaths to help solve the workforce shortage in Kansas, contact us today!